We are strongly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. The policies below are applicable to the Miami Heat Store website: www.themiamiheatstore.com (the “Site”).
Except as disclosed below, we will not sell, share, trade, rent, or give away your personal information.
- Information You Give Us. We receive and store any information you enter on the Site or give us in any other way, including during ordering, purchasing, and/or billing as well as provided in your comments and requests. This information may include personal identifiable information (information that identifies or describes you) such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, and credit card information.
- Anonymous Information. Even if you do not explicitly provide us with information, we may collect certain non-personal information when you interact with the Site. For example, our servers may keep an activity log that tracks all visitors to the Site. The information in the activity log is anonymous and therefore does not identify you individually. The anonymous information our server collects may include among other data: your IP address, your registered domain or home server, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, number of clicks, software crash reports, type of browser used, session identification number, search terms, search results, access times, and referring website’s address(es).
- Our Site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age you should not use this Site, and under no circumstances should you send information about yourself to us. If we discovery that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will immediately delete that child’s information from the Site.
How We May Use Your Information
- Anonymous Information. We may aggregate and use anonymous information, including the domain name of e-mail addresses of visitors to the Site, to help us determine how people use the Site and to improve the Site’s performance and usefulness.
- Third-Parties. We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, including fulfilling orders, delivering packages, processing credit card payments, marketing, and providing analytics assistance. These third-party service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- We may change our ownership or corporate organization while providing the Site. As a result, we may transfer your information to another company that is affiliated with us, with which we have merged, or which has acquired all or some of our assets.
- Emergency Situations. We may also use or disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the Site; (2) protect and defend our rights or property, the Site, or our users; and (3) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents, or the users of the Site or the public.
- With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
You may update or change information related to your account by updating your profile, accessible via the home page once you are logged in, or by sending us email. You may always opt-out of receiving future e-mail messages from us or request that your information be removed from our Site by emailing us at the address provided below.
When you place orders or access your account information, including anywhere on the Site where we request credit card information, we offer the use of a secure server. Personal information collected on the Site is stored in secure operating environments. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. While we try our best to safeguard your information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.